Khang Duc constructs Prestressed Concrete Sheet Piles (SW) at a reasonable cost for seaports, embankments, canals, anti-erosion, retaining walls, etc.
Prestressed Concrete Sheet Piles (SW) are being widely applied in the Vietnam because of its outstanding advantages:
- High strength due to waveform structure (SW).
- Prestressing properties help increase stiffness & good bearing capacity.
- Easy to install & replace.
- Does not require a large space, complicated specialized tools.
Prestressed Concrete Sheet Piles (SW) have a wide range of applications including:
- Embankment of water reservoirs, canals.
- Protection of seaport and sea encroachment works.
- Preventing soil loss along the riverbank.
- Ensure safety for construction. When the permanent works are completed, Prestressed Concrete Sheet Piles (SW) will be removed.
Prestressed Concrete Sheet Piles (SW) constructed by Khang Duc according to Japanese standards JIS 5373:2010 ensure control of the quality of piles, good quality components, proven to be effective through projects of Khang Duc.
Add: SAV8-06.05, The Sun Avenue Building, 28 Mai Chi Tho St., An Phu Ward, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Tender Department: (+84) 28 6281 7417
- Business Development Department:
(+84) 963 700 505 | (+84) 28 22 00 33 77